Craig, Smith & Cutler, LLP, is a full-service law firm with decades of experience and a reputation for results. Our attorneys are skilled, versatile, and have more than 50 years of combined experience assisting individuals and businesses in Iowa. We strive to build long-term relationships with our clients in order to serve all of their current and future legal needs.
Our lawyers excel both inside and outside of the courtroom. We keep you apprised of the progress of your particular matter and provide direct answers to any questions that you may have, including realistic assessments of your problems and practical solutions to those problems.
At Craig, Smith & Cutler, LLP, we are everything you should expect from a trusted and experienced law firm. To learn more about what we can do for you, call our Eldora office at 641-939-5475.
Quality Service For Solutions To Your Legal Problems
Our full-service law firm provides representation for a wide array of legal issues such as:
- Family law matters, including divorce, adoptions, modifications and juvenile work.
- Criminal defense cases, including OWI, drug possession and domestic assault.
- Personal injury and torts, including car accidents and premises liability cases.
- Real estate matters, including purchase agreements, title options, disputes with private owners or public agencies, and zoning matters.
- Business and transactional matters, including business entity formation and operations, contracts, real estate transactions and debtor/creditor issues.
- Estate planning and probate matters, including drafting of wills and trusts, planning for the tax implications of those decisions, and efficiently administering trusts and estates.
- Taxation issues, including income tax and estate tax matters.
- Local government and municipal law issues.
Contact Craig, Smith & Cutler, LLP
For more information, contact us at one of our three offices in Eldora, Hubbard or Ackley. You may also send us an e-mail online.